News & Events
Watch our activity in one place
We are the first, most successful FEZ in the Baltics and the largest tax-free zone in Lithuania. In 2017 we were recognized by The Financial Times for having the world ‘s fastest on-site operation launch for our clients. See our numbers where we are today.
- Start of operations: 2002
- Total area: 412 ha. Full masterplan can be found here
- Business community: 100+ companies
- Anchor tenants: 30+ / List of major companies can be found here
- No. of countries represented:17
- Jobs created:5400+ [5.4 percent of Klaipeda’s working population]
- Investment attracted since start of operations to 2018: 634M Eur.
- State investment: 6,4M Eur.
- Revenue generated by investors in 2018: over 1,2bn Eur.
- Export in 2018: over 610M Eur.
- Contribution to National GDP: 2,5-5%
- Awards and achievements:
– 1st place for Quick Launch Award 2017 / fDi Magazine Global Free Zones of the Year 2017
– Commended for local cooperation at Global Free Economic Zone of the Year 2015
– 5th place for Best Facilities and 19th in overall ranking at the Global Free Economic Zones of the Year 2010 by fDi Magazine