News & Events
Watch our activity in one place
We are the first, most successful FEZ in the Baltics tax-free zone in Lithuania. In 2017 we were recognized by The Financial Times for having the world ‘s fastest on-site operation launch for our clients. See our numbers where we are today.
- Start of operations: 2002
- Total area: 412 ha. Full masterplan can be found here
- Business community: 100+ companies
- Clients: 46 / List of major companies can be found here
- No. of countries represented:18
- Jobs created:5000+
- Total investments since start of operations: 783M Eur.
- State investment: 6,4M Eur.
- Revenue generated by Klaipeda FEZ companies in 2021: over 1,2bn Eur.
- Export in 2021: over 594M Eur.
- Contribution to National GDP: 2,1%
- Contribution to National Export: 1,6%
- Awards and achievements:
– Bespoke Award for Sustainability 2020 / fDi Magazine Global Free Economic Zone of the Year Awards 2020
– 1st place for Quick Launch Award 2017 / fDi Magazine Global Free Zones of the Year 2017
– Commended for local cooperation at Global Free Economic Zone of the Year 2015
– 5th place for Best Facilities and 19th in overall ranking at the Global Free Economic Zones of the Year 2010 by fDi Magazine