News & Events
Watch our activity in one place
With one of the fastest growing economy and productivity rates in the EU, the country has all the right figures to make the bottom line work for any manufacturing business.
- GDP: 2014 3.4% / 2015 2.1% / 2016 2.4% / 2017 4.4% / 2018 3.7% / 2019 3.9% /2020 0.9% / 2021 2,2%
- Member of European Union and NATO, part of Eurozone and Schengen area.
- Global rankings:
- Highest ranked employee motivation level in CEE countries
- 11th for ease of Doing Business
- 16th for Economic Freedom
- 39st at Global Competitiveness Index
- 50.4% or 2nd highest in the EU share of youth [25-29yrs] with tertiary education
- 84% proficiency in English
- 4th in the EU for Bachelors graduates in science, maths, computing, engineering, manufacturing and construction
- Average salary: 1307 Eur
- Labour force productivity: Estonia 84,8 / Lithuania 83,4 / Poland 82,8 / Latvia 73,3
- Taxes: 0% income tax for 10yrs and 7.5% for next 6yrs and 0% real estate tax in Free Economic Zones.