FlexStart is a manufacturing facility designed to be easily adjusted and adapted to each individual tenant in less than 1-2 months. The project is under development by the Klaipeda FEZ Management Company. The project was announced in summer 2017 and awarded by FT’s FDI Intelligence magazine as the best quick launch initiative. It was completed in summer 2018.
The FlexStart project was designed after detailed market analysis and dozens of conversations with current and prospective investors. The premises were designed with the likely requirements from light and/or assembly-based manufacturing and logistics companies in mind: up to 6 m clear height, all main communications, warehousing infrastructure, administrative premises, facilities for workers.
- Total area: 8000 sq. m
- Minimal unit for rent: 500 sq. m.
- Clear height: up to 6 m.
- Infrastructure within building and on site: water, electricity, heating, sewage, high-speed internet, public transport, on-site parking. Optional: gas
- Time to launch: up to 3 months
- Building feature: fitted to tenants’ needs
What we can customize?
In administrative and workers’ zones:
area, floor plans, furnishing
In manufacturing and warehousing areas:
internal engineering systems: electric installation, ventilation, air extraction, water and sewage systems, compressed air systems, workspaces and technological rooms, floor loads.
- Light manufacturing
- Assembly manufacturing
It’s the fastest way to launch operations!
Time from signing the contract to beginning operations:
- Greenfield investment: 1-3 years
- Acquisition of a company: 6-18 months
- Renovating an old building: 6-12 months
- Land plot with an approved construction permit: 6-9 months
- FlexStart: 1-3 months