News & Events
Watch our activity in one place
Career opportunity for Business development manager at Klaipeda FEZ management company
Founded in 2002, Klaipeda FEZ is a manufacturing and innovation territory with 45 customers from 18 countries and more than 100 other companies in its ecosystem. More than 5900 employees work at Klaipeda FEZ.
Since 2002, the Klaipeda FEZ management company attracted more than 700M EUR of investment into Klaipeda – mostly from international investors, but local investment and expansions are solid as well. Consequently, our team is proud to have contributed to a business ecosystem that accounts for more than half of Klaipeda’s FDI and nearly 3% of both Lithuanian GDP and exports.
Currently, we are renewing our operational ambitions, developing new products and possibilities for new and existing customers. For this reason, we seek an experienced:
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
What we offer:
- An opportunity to contribute to Lithuania’s and Klaipeda’s strategic goals;
- All necessary tools and s strong team to support your professional ambitions;
- A modern, reliable and professional environment;
- Collaboration with renowned organizations;
- Support from top management and shareholders;
- Professional training and interesting events;
- Solid salary and a bonus system.
Salary: from 3000 EUR bruto. The final offer will depend on the candidate’s experience.
- Development of various opportunities for businesses to launch at Klaipeda FEZ;
- Increasing attractiveness and competitiveness of Klaipeda FEZ;
- Seeking and identifying potential customers, as well as their needs;
- Active steps in sales, marketing and development of business relations;
- Priority markets – Scandinavia, Germany, US, UK, Ukraine, Italy, Israel.
- Focus on customer needs and results;
- Ability to develop strong and lasting personal and business relations;
- Good knowledge of English, some knowledge of Russian. Other languages are an advantage;
- Ability to travel.
- Understanding the needs of foreign and domestic investors;
- Experience in marketing, service development and project management;
- Focus on customer satisfaction and results;
- Ambition to grow and to employ existing expertise.
If you understand how the C-suite thinks and love change, this is the right opportunity for you! Let’s get in touch!
Please send your CV to email@example.com
IT’S TIME TO LIVE AND WORK IN KLAIPEDA!